Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yarn sales to help Red Cross efforts / Haiti


PROCEEDS GO TO HAITI (Red Cross) on this top-selling yarn. http://bit.ly/7SwlJy

Normally, I prefer to sell yarn on Artfire, but one feature eBay does offer is a bonafide, honest charity operation wherein I can donate proceeds from the sale of this yarn to the American Red Cross and know that the money actually WILL go to the Red Cross (I've participated in this program before) and that the Red Cross knows how to get that money to where it is needed and will do the most good, e.g.: to the survivors in Haiti.

Please consider purchasing this yarn. Italian Vineyard is one of my best. I've even marked it on sale in addition to donating 30% of the sale to the Red Cross.

God bless you.

dj runnels
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...